Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Black Mirror, Game review continued...


The Black Mirror Screenshot

OK, so I'm still playing this game, and I have to say, I enjoyed chapter 3 more than the first two chapters.  I'm on Chapter 4 now...exploring the basement of an old Sanitarium...the story line is getting pretty interesting now.
I've managed to "die" several times so far...and I'm happy to say that I found a way to bypass the end credits...just click enter, then left click (duh; why didn't I do that yesterday?), and the credits disappear and you can reload the game.
So far, I've died by wolf and by beheading today.  I forgot how I died yesterday, lol.
I don't know why, but the pace of the dialog isn't bothering me as much today.  Maybe because some of the annoying characters have died off, or maybe because I'm just getting used to the slower pace of speech?  I don't know, but I do know that I'm now enjoying this game.  Yesterday I wouldn't have recommended it, but today I will...it just sort of grows on you, lol...on me, anyway.  I like the length of the game...I have no idea how many chapters there are left, but it's nice that the game didn't end quickly like some others I have played.

No comments:

Post a Comment