Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More mini bundled babies

I made a few more of these little babies.  I think I'm addicted.  I want to find a way to make the felt blanket look more like a receiving blanket.  I have to find my magnifying glass so I can better see what i'm doing, lol.
mini bundled babies in plastic canvas crib

Mini bundled babies with happy family Mom and daughter.






Mini bundled babies in plastic canvas crib

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. I think they look great. You could also try using some real baby wash cloths maybe? They are really thin too. I find the very fine flannel hard to locate in my town.
    Judy in Penticton from Canadian Minis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Judy; I'll look for some next time I go out.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete