Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, May 2, 2013

More photos of Biracial Reborn Baby Doll, Jada

I've been trying to find the right outfit for Jada, and think I finally found it!  I had to go up a size, to 3-6 months because she didn't look right in the smaller size.
Here are some new photos of  her.  We finally had some sunshine here yesterday (all of the photos are taken in natural light).  I'm hoping to get more photos today, to better show off her beautiful skin tone. The palms of her hands and the soles of her feet are several shades lighter than the rest of her, but I can't seem to get that to show up...there hasn't been enough natural light.  She also has subtle shading on her face, veins, and three dimensional skin tone...including a slight rash on her face, but that isn't showing up either. The photos are adorable anyway.  I really love this one...she'll be hard to let go.





















No comments:

Post a Comment