Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Crocheted Yellow Cat

Crocheted Yellow Cat
 I've been blogging about things other than crafts lately, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about them.  I've been crocheting, and working plastic canvas quite a bit; I just haven't been great about taking photos of them and getting them onto my blog, so I'll do some catch up now.
Crocheted Cat
 I made this sweet little cat with intentions of giving it to my cousin Linda while she was in the hospital.  She got out before I finished and I haven't seen her yet, so it's still here.
Crocheted Cat
I used Beth Webber's free pattern, which can be found on Ravelry or on Beth's website .
Beth is a talented pattern designer and she freely shares her patterns, so take a look if you get the chance.
Ravelry is a wonderful place to find both knit and crochet patterns, both free and not free; it's your choice.

I love crocheting Amigurumi and really must remember to order some bigger cat eyes :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment