Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tropical Delight Nutriblast

Spinach Pina Colada Blast, lol

 

 I LOVE my Nutribullet, and I LOVE this nutriblast.  It may not look like a pina colada, but it sure tastes like one.

I used:
I cup spinach
4 large strawberries
2 small pieces of frozen banana (less than half a small banana)
Handful of frozen pineapple
2 tbsp coconut
Water
It's amazingly good, thick and smooth and cold.  I think this is my favorite so far.  It's not something I'd want for breakfast, but for an evening snack it's perfect.  It was so hot and humid today, and this really hits the spot.

It's hard to believe that in 3 days I've eaten a huge bag of baby spinach, a big container of mixed spring greens, and half a bag of dandelions, but I have.  Between the nutribullet and salads, I'm managing to get SO many greens into my system, along with healthy fruits and berries.

I'm so glad that I bit the bullet and bought the bullet, lol.

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 6 AM so I can pick up my rental car by 7:30.  I was supposed to drive to Sudbury today, but the brake line on my truck broke when I was only a block away from home, so i had to turn around and come back.  I couldn't get a rental for today, so I"m leaving in the morning.  I have an appointment at Sudbury Memorial at noon tomorrow.  It's a 3.5-4 hour drive, so hopefully I'll get there with some time to spare.

Hope everyone has a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment