Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Mini Bake Shop Interior is Complete

I stayed up late and finished the interior of my little mini bake shop!  I glued all of the individual pieces to the furniture and glued the furniture to the floor so there won't be earthquakes every time I move the thing, lol. 
Miniature bake shop interior is done!
 I made just about everything in the shop, including the shop.  The only things I bought were the mini cola bottles, the little table at the back, and the shop counter which was a dollar store dresser turned upside down and backward and modpodged.  I had the table, which I found at a dollar store several years ago.  I made everything else.  I did buy some little kitchen utensils (forks, knives, spoons) but they're not in the scene because I can't find them.  I remember putting them away but have no idea where.  They should be in my little mini container but they're not there. 
 I'm pretty happy with the way everything turned out.  It's not perfect and I made lots of mistakes but I had fun and I learned what to do (and not to do, lol) next time.
 Sadie and Michelle are happy.  Poor Rufus is still waiting for his dog bowl.  I'll do that soon.
 Now that the interior is done I can work on the patio.  I want more (and larger) plants, a bench, and who knows what else, lol. Maybe a bird feeder and a little bird.

Here are a few more pics, sans the dolls.


Well, it's after midnight again, and time for me to wind down.

No comments:

Post a Comment