Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Crocheted Baby Dory

Hi Guys,

It's been awhile since I posted something I made.  Here's a sweet little Baby Dory, after the movie, "Finding Dory". 
Crocheted Baby Dory
 I made her for a friend on Youtube, a member of the Weight Loss Community there.  She always says, "Just keep swimming" when she's stressed or tempted, and taught me that saying when I started out on Youtube. I hadn't seen the movie and watched it on Netflix and fell in love with Dory, and especially baby Dory.
Crocheted Baby Dory
 I love that the bedspread above looks like waves on water, lol.

Crocheted Baby Dory
 I found the pattern for free on Ravelry.  Here's a link if you want to make your own Baby Dory:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-dory
 The gal I made her for lives in Florida, and I was told at the post office it will take up to 10 days for Dory to arrive at her new home.  I guess they meant 10 business days, as she hasn't arrived yet.  I hope she'll get there safely.
 Luckily, Dory is used to taking long journeys, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment